Thursday, December 06, 2007

Uh Oh...

It looks like I'm in trouble. First of all, Ceci loves projects and creating beautiful things. Now, she's passing along all she knows to the girls. This past Saturday we went to Home Depot to build something with the girls -- it's a ploy Home Depot uses to get people in the stores to buy things. So, me and the girls built some wonderful wood trays, which was the project for the day. Ellie loves doing this every month! Well, it wasn't good enough to just build the wood trays. No, we couldn't stop there! We had to paint them.

Well, yesterday Ceci cleared some space for the girls to paint the trays in the garage, and away they went painting the trays. (Good thing my boots were not in the garage. Last year my boots were almost ruined when Ceci was spraying our kitchen table yellow. I rescued my boots before they were ruined.) Ellie got into it, but Mallory, she just had fun cruising around.
It looks like I'm in for a lifetime of projects. Yippie!

No comments: