Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My new truck...


OK, it's not really a new truck. It's the same truck I've been driving for the past 9 years, but it drives like new. On Monday my truck got a new clutch and some other work done on it - a total of $633. And now, she drives like she did when I first got her. With only 133,000 miles and since she's paid for, I think my good old truck has got another 5 years at least -- that is if the body doesn't rust out, which it has started to do recently.

So, little red truck, it's me and you for another 5 years. All I need you to do is get me (or Ceci) from point A to point B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave.
I havent talked to you in ages. How have you been? Well i came to ask for your forgiveness... I have lived this last year in lies and it felt like it was never ending. I want to start over this year and i feel ready to give my life for god but i will need your help.. Any struggles i have i want to be able to go to youthgroup and cry it out and leave it for god to help me through. You are like a best friend to me and i dont want to loose you and everyone else at Lakeshore. I know im not much and not a lot of people know me from youth group but if you could do me a favor and tell everyone i miss them dearly and im sorry that i hurt them. Thanks for your time!! Will try to see you soon.
Amanda Marie Wheeler