Monday, February 18, 2008

New Car...

Today I bought a new car. All I can say is you will be surprised when you see it. It will make people laugh. It might even make some people cry. All I can say is... I'm going to have a blast driving it.

No, my car doesn't look like this...

I will reveal the identity of my car soon. But until I do, I will leave you with this hint. I'm the 2nd owner. The previous owner bought it when he was 60 years old. He treated the car very well. I won't tell you how old he is now! I will say this though... he didn't drive it much. He liked to cruise to the store and back, and that's about it. More to come.

1 comment:

Matt Yount said...

Take me for a ride! I'm curious to see what you bought (congrats by the way). Pick me up for lunch. NHB. Or the Curah. I'm buying.