Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Winner

Jason Kehrer is the winner. What an amazing guess. Yes, my new car is a 1987 Toyota Tercel, and it only has 40,000 miles on it. Some older gentlemen purchased the car when he was 60, and just drove it to the store and back a few times a week. It's in mint condition and I'm looking forward to driving it. Oh, and it gets 40 mpg, which is even better. So, start lining up to get a ride - but all of you will have to get behind Jason! (And yes, Jason you are the man and definitely a car guy by your guess. Unbelievable!)

5 comments:

Matt Yount said...

Nice! It's got character and style!

40 mpg! Wow! You'll like fill up once a month!

Is it a stick? I hope so, that would be cool.

Jason Kehrer said...

that is really one butt-ugly car. it's kinda pyramid-ish.

it's not a polo, but it's on the right track.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a good looking car. I can't wait until I get a ride in it sometime. Noticed it is white, won't it get lost in all of the snow you have there? ? ?
Hope the snow plows see it! Otherwise it will end up like the mail box!

Dave Roberts said...

I can't believe you called my car butt ugly Jason. But to be honest, it is that ugly, and that's what I love about it. This car is going to turn heads... even if it is for the wrong reasons.

Becky said...

Interestingly enough Dave, I rode to middle school nearly every day in a 1987 Toyota Tercel, however it was red. Also, I had the great joy of sitting in the backseat every time. If I catch a ride with you, could I possibly see what it's like sitting shotgun?