Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yo-Yo

This Sunday we begin an new series at lakeshore vineyard. We are going to spend 8 weeks going through the book of Joshua. There has been a ton of creative energy that has gone into this series, and I'm really excited to get going. We have some artists in the church and they have created some amazing paintings based on the book of Joshua. We have a bunch of Yo-Yo's to hand out, and all the fun begins this Sunday. I get the opportunity to share the first three weeks. Then I get a couple weeks off, and then I get to wrap up the series. At least that is the plan for now. You might be asking, "why is the series called Yo-Yo?" I can't say now, but I will in the future.

4 comments:

Matt Yount said...

cool logo!

Dave Roberts said...

Thanks yo-yo.

Matt Yount said...

It only makes sense that the biggest "yo-yo" begin and end the series!

Becky said...

I hope that your message went well today Dave. We were thinking of you.