Saturday, April 12, 2008

Moved

This past week there was a team from Lakeshore Vineyard in Biloxi doing Hurricane Katrina relief work. I didn't go on the trip, which felt weird - but I'll reserve those feelings for another post. The team is on their way back - spending 20 plus hours on a bus. That's a part of the trip I don't miss. But on the trip back it appears that people are checking their facebook account by using people's cellphones. In fact, I just received this message on my face book account...

"Hey Dave, it's me. I'm on the bus. Biloxi really moved me! I will have to say that this was a life changing experience and its changed how I view life and helped me appreciate friends/fam. God is amazing."
I can't wait to hear the stories that come out of this trip. Teenagers being moved, lives being impacted. That's what a trip like this is all about.

No comments: