Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring Break

I now realize that spring break isn't for kids in school, it's for their parents. I was so tired of taking kids to school, dropping them off at the babysitters, etc. The pace was making me tired.

This week has been a great change of pace. Yesterday, was one of the most relaxing days I've had in a long time. I played rockband, went for a run, raked the back yard, and watched the Hills and the NCAA championship game. It was great. I'm looking forward to more days like it this week.

What do you do to relax?

5 comments:

Matt Swier said...

I eat General Tso's Chicken with youth pastors and creative directors

Tara Follett said...

i watched the hills also. did heidi get a bad botox injection in her upper lip or what? it's driving me.

Dave Roberts said...

Tara - we were saying the same thing last night. I think she did. It looks like her upper lip exploded.

Matt - I forgot to mention that I too eat General Tso's - this time I can relax though, because it's coming out of the worship budget.

Matt Swier said...

thats ok...it was still less than the guitar cable that came out of the youth budget!!!

Brad and Jill said...

I read your blog - haha!