Monday, June 30, 2008

Ramblings from the road...

Tomorrow, I go back to work after three weeks of vacation, and when I go back to work I won't be driving my car. Yes, that's right. Last week I picked up a bike that will be comfortable to ride to work and back. It's a great old man bike, and should be a comfortable ride for my 12 mile round trip tour to work. My goal is to ride my bike as many times as I drive my car. I'm hoping that Tuesdays and Thursdays will be my bike days! So, if you see me on the bike path, with a cool red bike and red helmet -- make sure you give me a wave.

So, for the next few months, I will be on my bike, and have a lot of time to think and listen to messages -- all while I'm on my bike. So, look for some great thoughts in this fun little feature I'm calling, "ramblings from the road."

1 comment:

Jason Kehrer said...

dave - jealous of your new ride. you took my idea! i'm still trying to find a bike, so it might be driving for the time being. definitely can't do it everyday, but if i can make it work 2 days a week, i figure that it's worth it. hope that your transition back to work after vacation is smooth!