Saturday, August 30, 2008

A little slice of heaven...

after experiencing a little bit of hell. Yesterday morning I woke up and found out my coffee was broke. I filled it up with water, put coffee grounds in it, and turned it on, but there was nothing! No power. No coffee. This caused me to have a horrible morning. I was cranky for a couple hours until I got my coffee and a local coffee joint.

Well yesterday afternoon we purchased a new coffee pot. It's even programmable, which is a little slice of heaven. Now I can experience a hot cup of coffee right when I wake up. No waiting around. I love modern technology, and now I wonder why I waited so long to get a programmable coffee pot!

2 comments:

chap said...

but did you pay cash?

Dave Roberts said...

yes. coffee pot was on sale. $39 at Kohles.