Friday, September 05, 2008

New Addition...

There's a new addition to the family. No, Ceci did not go into labor today. The new addition is a pink bear from build a bear. Mallory and I went and built a bear today, and she picked out a pink bear and named it "Susie". We stuffed it, put a heart in it, gave it a bath, and I dressed it. Yes, that's right. I dressed this little bear in a pink dress. It must have looked weird - a grown man playing with a pink bear and putting a dress on it, but I will do anything to make my little girls happy - even if it means putting little pink dresses on little bears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. If I were you I would be extreamily proud of Mallory. She is so grown up. You are right! A dad would do anything for their daughers. In my case one daughter and one son. (Super proud of both)