Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Night Thoughts...

  • Excited to launch otherpeoplematter.org tomorrow morning on JQ99. Go to the site and check it out. It's a simple idea, which I hope will impact West Michigan with the love of Jesus.
  • If you have a story about someone you know, who has a need in their life, submit it on otherpeoplematter.org. If you don't have a story, slow down and listen to people in your life. Be relational and realize life isn't all about you!
  • Amazed that I put two websites out into the world of the internet in two weeks. Craziness.
  • Worship team did a great job this morning. They did Hosanna by Hillsong and I loved it!!! We had the perfect female voice for that song! Great job Matt!!!
  • Looking to try the Cedar Point trip again in a few weeks. Hopefully there will be no rain or snow!
  • 7 years ago tomorrow was the worse day of my life. We loss our first daughter Grace. I can't believe it's been 7 years. Time really does heal the heart, and so does Jesus. I really excited that I'm launching the otherpeoplematter.org site on Grace's B-day. For me it's theraputic.
  • I hate football. Not really, but I hate watching the Chargers lose. Second week in a row I saw them lose by one point in the closing minutes of the game.
  • I think I'm going to lose both of my fantasy football games, and I thought I was going to go undefeated.
  • That's it for now. Going to bed. I'm on the air at 7:00am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the handyman ministry on a big scale. How wonderful! What a great , tangible way to help people show Jesus' love to their neighbors!