Thursday, November 20, 2008

The best...

part of having a newborn.
As I sit here and look at my new daughter, I'm again blown away by the responsibility of raising another daughter. I can't believe I have been blessed with three daughters and been given the privilege of raising these precious girls. In their lifetime, I want my daughters to...

... experience the love of Jesus and fall in love with Him.
... know they have an earthly father who loves them and would do anything for them. I would lay my life down for my girls. Future guys - I might not be big but I would throw down to protect my daughter.
... see they have a mom and dad who are in love with each other.
... explore the unique gifts God has given them.
... laugh.
... be free to follow the direction they feel God is leading them.
... love each other, always. (o.k that one might be a stretch.)

No comments: