Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Well it wasn't exactly a jet plane, but it was a plane. A few weeks ago my daughters and I went on an airplane ride in Manistee. I have to be honest, I would rather be in a big plane. This little plane bounced around a lot, and shortly after take-off I was ready to ask the pilot to turn around and land. But, the girls were having a good time, so I had to man up! Oh, and when I say girls... that includes the pilot. Yes the pilot was a girl.


You can watch our entire flight below. It's only two minutes. It was a quick flight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, How can we copy this so we can see it again? Dad

Hydroponics said...

It was an amazing article! A writer like you should be given credit for your dedication to work as your provide good quality articles with the good purpose. I like to read such articles for they tackle different issues in our society as well as different practicalities and knowledge that a certain person should or must know. I will keep reading your next post that will be an interesting article again as usual.