Monday, December 07, 2009

Matt Chandler

On Thanksgiving morning Matt Chandler, lead pastor at the Village, had a seizure. What was suppose to be a normal day celebrating Thanksgiving, turned into something quite different. Days later he found out he had a 2" tumor in his brain and had to have surgery. He taped the following message before he went into surgery. Take a couple minutes and watch this video. I'm impressed with Matt's faith. I wonder how I would respond if I was going through what he went through.

4 comments:

Matt Yount said...

It says the video has been removed???

Matt Yount said...

And the Village link doesn't work. What kind of blog is this!

Julie said...

I had to go out to the YouTube site to watch it... but it was well worth it. Thanks for sharing Dave!

Dave Roberts said...

alright, I think it's fixed now - both the video and the link.