Friday, February 01, 2008

Here we go...

Well, today is the day. Day 1 of our journey. In 5 minutes, my friends, Matt and Tori, will be here to pick us up, and then the 24 hour journey begins to South Africa. I'm really excited for this journey to begin. The last 3-4 days have been filled with running around, doing errand after errand. Now, that all of that is over, I can now focus on the trip. So, here we go....

Check back here often. I will be updating this blog occasionally. A HUGE thank-you to everyone at lvc for your prayers, and especially the teenagers who blessed me with a great gift for the trip. Finally, one last thank-you - Joe & Amyjo Pleune, thanks for the cookie fundraiser and the meals. What a great gift. Thanks so much.

So, here we go... here are some other links you can check for updates ...

Ceci's blog
JQ99

No comments: