Wednesday, March 05, 2008

American Idol

This year I am again into American Idol. Last year I was all about Blake. He was the man until he pooped out in the finale. Well, this year I am at it again. I really enjoy watching American Idol. I've only been able to watch the guys since I have a little gig on Wednesday nights, but I'm looking forward to seeing the top 6 girls next week because the will be on Tuesday night.

After a couple weeks here are my thoughts on the remaining guys in the competition.
Chikezie - nothing special. very predictable. decent singer but he doesn't wow me.
Danny Noriega - please get voted off! I don't think his voice is good at all, plus he is way over the top.
David Archuleta - Great singer. Imagine was amazing. I want to hear him sing an upbeat song.
David Cook - My favorite so far. He made "Hello" sound really good.
David Hernandez - Good voice, but nothing special.
Jason Castro - Ceci is in love with Jason Castro. Good singer. I would go to one of his concerts because it would probably be at a coffee shop somewhere.
Luke Menard - Week and cheesy
Michael Johns - good talent. Is almost too polished

I know I might be the only one whose favorite isn't David Archuleta. He needs to show me more variety. On the other hand I think David Cook is going to be big time.

1 comment:

h said...

Excellent recap. Noriega has GOT TO GO! It appeared to me that Aussie Guy had to go on earlier than planned. If so, he gets a few extra points from the Troll.