Monday, June 09, 2008

Newer Phone

My attempt to go with the cheap phone lasted all of one day. No lie. I realized that going with the cheap phone was wrong when I started to input all of my contact information. I had over 200 phone numbers, addresses, other contact info, and I realized my little flip phone wasn't going to work. So, I went back to alltel and caved -- I got this little crackberry, I mean blackberry. I feel a lot better now that I have a calendar and all my contacts on my phone.

Josh, you were right. Go with your gut, and that is what I did when I bought the blackberry. Also, Ceci read me like a book too... She knew, from the moment I got the little phone, that I wouldn't be happy. Oh the drama...

2 comments:

Josh said...

i thought so.

Anonymous said...

Cool. When you try to put a price tag on organization and your time...things like this can be worth it. Now...if you were spending an extra 50 every month on movies or going out or things that you really dont need to make your life and work more productive....then I would call that excessive. You made the right choice. Use it wisely and good luck!