Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Psalm 46

God is my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore I will not fear

... though the earth gives way,
... though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
... though its waters roar and foam,
... though the mountains tremble at its swelling
... though the economy crumbles
... though relationships crumble
... though people speak negatively of you and turn on you
... though the job market looks bleak
... thought the housing market is falls apart

because my hope is in you God, maker of the heavens and earth. So I will be still and wait on you God. I will trust you with my life. I will exalt you with both my lips and my life. I will speak of all that you have done and will do. I will put my trust in you and you alone.

No comments: