Friday, June 05, 2009

Face of Clover... Winner

A month ago I saw this ad on Clover - a provider of inexpensive, cool looking, and easy to use websites for churches. I've used Clover for over a year and it's been awesome, so I decided to enter the contest. Usually, I don't enter contests like this, but I thought "what the heck" lets give it a try. I shot a video, sent it in, and now it looks like I'll be heading to California for a photo shoot. To read the official announcement, click here.

So, off I go to Cali and who knows you might see my mug in Relevant Magazine.

5 comments:

Matt Swier said...

dude......AWESOME!!! But California??? :)

Dave Roberts said...

Just for two days! Looking forward to the experience.

Tara Follett said...

That is so much fun!! Way to go. I am honored to know someone famous.

Matt Yount said...

That is so cool! You'll be the perfect poster boy! Remember, I'm your agent managing your career, so don't sign anything until I have my people in legal look it over! You're going to the bigs, buddy!

Josh said...

Need to see the video you submitted. I want to know what you said.... otherwise congrats! Another trip to Cali... oh, life must be tough :)