Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update One from Calais

We made it to Calais this evening around 6pm. The trip was smooth. The group did great. And we are happy to be here. I will update this site throughout the week, and the updates might even include video. It all depends on the Internet connection - I have a good connection, but we are almost in Canada and things don't run as fast up here, which is good.

Until next time, please keep praying. We had a wonderful time of sharing tonight. God is working in the lives of everyone, and my prayer is that each person would be completely open to what God wants to do in their lives.

But for now, everything is great in Calais. Tomorrow is a full day. We are all looking forward to it!

Good night!

2 comments:

Matt Yount said...

Look forward to following your trip and will keep you and the team in my prayers.

Tara Follett said...

I will also pray for you guys. Unity, strength, soft hearts, and sleep! Can't wait to read your updates too.