Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday Night means American Idol

I love Tuesday nights because of American Idol. (Monday's not too bad now because the Hills is back -- but that's mainly a show for my wife!) But, Tuesday night is for American Idol, and after tonight my prediction of David Cook is looking real good!!! Weeks ago I predicted that David Cook would be big. You can read my prediction here. And here. And tonight's performance of Billy Jean was phenomenal. It started off slow, but then it rocked. Needless to say, I'm a big fan. If I actually voted, I would vote for him. So, go David Cook!

Speaking of American Idol, my wife interviewed Chris Sligh the other day. To check it out, click here. It's a great interview, and Chris is a pretty funny dude, and my wife is a pretty funny dudette!

No comments: