Monday, January 05, 2009

Someone sent me a question via text message...

My friend Matt text messaged this question to me because of my previous post. I will do my best to answer his question, "Is Jesus a Charger fan?" The simple answer is "yes". Here's why...

The Chargers play in San Diego, which is as close as you can get to paradise on earth.
The Chargers symbol is a lightning bolt, and God made the lightning.
Antonio Gates is one of the key players and Jesus likes gates (pearly gates).
Shawne Merriman plays for the chargers and he's a stud. I'm sure Jesus would like him. Plus, Jesus would want all men to be merry!
One of the Chargers' colors is gold, and there's a lot of that in heaven.
Did I mention the Chargers play in San Diego, which is a lot like heaven.

But the main reason Jesus is a Charger fan is because Dave is a Charger fan and Jesus loves Dave and wants to see Dave happy!

Go Chargers!!!

1 comment:

Matt Yount said...

Well done! I'm impressed. Thanks for interacting with the crowd. Now, does this mean Jesus is not a Lion's fan? Or is he a fan of all teams?

I am impressed with Gates. Seems like a quality guy in addition to a great TE.